MOTOTRBO™ Two-Way Radios are designed to be heard in diverse noise environments. Whether you are outside on a windy construction site or walking through a shop into a noisy area, MOTOTRBO™ has audio features that ensure consistent and clear communication. Here are the 6 amazing audio features of MOTOTRBO™ Two-Way Radios:
- Intelligent Audio - Intelligent Audio is a receive-only feature that enhances the audibility of voice calls. It uses the radio or accessory’s microphone to monitor levels of background noise. When it detects that the radio is in a loud environment, the speaker volume is automatically increased. When in a quiet environment, the volume is automatically decreased.
- IMPRES™ Audio - IMPRES™ technology also optimizes Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to compensate for variability of input level. Maybe some of your users don’t speak directly into the microphone while they are operating machinery; maybe some others have to shout over heavy background noise, maybe others work in an environment that requires them to speak quietly. The IMPRES™ audio AGC optimizes the signal level so all these users are heard at a similar volume.
- Windporting - Windporting technology eliminates the whining and howling sounds of wind blowing across your lapel microphone or remote speaker microphone. It also prevents water from clogging the microphone for clearer transmissions.
- Audio Feedback Suppressor - Audio Feedback Suppressor is a receive-only feature that improves the overall ability to communicate in the presence of acoustic feedback.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) - MOTOTRBO™ digital radios employ AGC in the audio transmit path. Its primary function is to produce the best voice quality possible under real life conditions. Everyone can be heard clearly, whether they whisper or shout into the microphone.